FAQ | Beck and Beck Law

I was injured in a car accident that was caused by another person. What should I do about a claim?

It is important that you do not speak to insurance company investigators without contacting a Missouri personal injury attorney first. Anything you say to the investigator may be used against you in the future . The first thing to do is get medical help. If you’re capable, it’s important to take pictures of your injuries. Keep all records of expenses carefully. Contact us at the law office of Beck & Beck to assist you with a free consultation.

Can I get a loan against my case until I get back to work?

Yes. We can match you with a loan company for expenses to help you through this difficult time.

Why do I need a lawyer?

Insurance company representatives are trained to get cases resolved for as little money as possible. They are experts and focus on this goal all day, every day. We are your auto accident expert. When battling another expert as a novice (you), it is very difficult to receive a fair result. We will fight for a fair result.

How will my medical bills be paid?

We always have a plan to resolve your medical bills before we finish the case. Don’t worry about these bills, we will explain how we’ll handle them when you call.

How do I pay for a lawyer?

You do not pay any money up front. We only receive a percentage of the case result and are only paid at the end of your case. We charge the standard 33.33% fee.

I don’t have health insurance, what do I do?

Approximately 60% of our clients don’t have health insurance. We will negotiation to reduce all your hospital bills to ensure you end up with as much money in your pocket as possible. Our clients have access to our network of highly skilled doctors and surgeons. Even without health insurance, we will get you to any doctor which your injuries require.

I’ve missed work, can I get my lost wages back?

Yes, this is called a wage loss claim. We will get the insurance company to reimburse you for any wages you’ve lost due to your injuries sustained in the crash.

I was in a crash recently, what should I do?

Seek medical attention immediately if you’re injured. Documenting your injury is extremely important to your case. If you don’t seek treatment, it looks like you are not injured. Take pictures of the vehicle damage and your injuries. File a police report. Call an experienced auto accident lawyer. Do Not give a statement to any insurance representative, even your own. Do Not settle your case without first calling an accident lawyer. All calls are free, friendly, and confidential.

I need medical treatment and I have health insurance.

Our clients have access to our network of highly skilled doctors and surgeons. We will help in any way required to get you to any doctor which your injuries require.

An insurance adjuster has asked to meet with me, what should I do?

You should discuss the damage to your vehicle only. If they ask about your injuries, tell them you’re considering hiring a lawyer and will discuss injuries later.

What if the other driver doesn’t have insurance?

If the other driver doesn’t have insurance, don’t worry. Your own insurance, insurance on the vehicle you’re driving, or a relative’s insurance can be used to get you compensated. Cases such as this should especially be handled by an attorney, as they are quite complicated.

Someone caused my crash and left the scene, what should I do?

In Missouri if someone caused your crash and left the scene, you are entitled to compensation. Call an auto accident attorney immediately. Insurance companies rarely believe people in these situations and almost always refuse to pay for your medical bills, lost wages and injuries.

Tell Us How We Can Help You

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.