Auto accident lawyers only get paid out of the amount recovered.
If no recovery is achieved, you don’t pay your lawyer.
Five Reasons to Hire a Lawyer
- People that hire an attorney recover substantially more money according to an Insurance Research Council study, even after paying attorney’s fees.
- Without legal experience, you don’t know how much your case is worth.
- The insurance company is not afraid of you. They have highly skilled representatives working for them, shouldn’t you?
- We only collect from insurance companies, not the personal assets of the at-fault party.
- Hiring a lawyer often speeds up your case