Available 24/7. Click Here To Call Now

If I have missed work because of my car accident injuries, can I get reimbursed for lost wages?

Yes, this is called a wage loss claim. We will get the insurance company to reimburse you for any wages you’ve lost due to your injuries sustained in the crash.

Have You Been Injured In A Missouri Car Accident?

If you’ve been injured in a Missouri car accident you should speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us online or call our office directly at 314.470.4928 to schedule a free consultation. We help car accident victims throughout the state of Missouri including Columbia, Springfield, Kansas City, St. Louis, Kirksville and Cape Girardeau.