Available 24/7. Click Here To Call Now

An insurance adjuster has asked to meet with me. What should I do?

You should discuss the damage to your vehicle only. If they ask about your injuries, tell them you’re considering hiring a lawyer and will discuss injuries later.

Have You Been Injured In A Missouri Car Accident?

If you’ve been injured in a Missouri car accident you should speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us online or call our office directly at 314.470.4928 to schedule a free consultation. We help car accident victims throughout the state of Missouri including Columbia, Springfield, Kansas City, St. Louis, Kirksville and Cape Girardeau.